If I could have any bit of kit possible, what would I get? Where would I start? More realistically I reckon I’ll aim to end up with the following bits at some point… well, you gotta have a dream haven’t you.
I Love Nikon. I don’t really have an explanation as to why, but I when I got my first D80 it just felt right. Now I can’t help myself.
- Nikon D3 Digital SLR Camera
- Nikon D3s Digital SLR Camera
- Nikon D3x Digital SLR Camera
- Either a Canon EOS 1D MK IV or a Canon 5D Mark II for some fun
I am currently a Nikon man, so my choices lean in that direction… but who knows if I get my EOS 1D I may need to re-write this section completely.
- Nikon 14-24mm f2.8 G AF-S ED Lens
- Nikon 24-70mm f2.8 G AF-S ED Lens
- Nikon 70-200mm f2.8 G ED VR II Lens
- Nikon 24-120mm f3.5-5.6 G AF-S VR IF-ED Lens
- Nikon 50mm f1.8 D AF Lens
- Nikon AF-S 105mm f2.8 G ED VR IF Micro Lens
- Nikon 70-300mm f4.5-5.6 G AF-S VR IF-ED Lens
- Nikon 80-400mm f4.5-5.6 D AF VR Lens
- Nikon 400mm f2.8 G ED VR AF-S Nikkor Lens
- Nikon 600mm f4 ED VR AF-S Nikkor Lens
- Singh-ray VariND filter
strobes and stuff
For my studio and while out and about, lighting is pretty important.
- Super coolite 9
- Nikon R1C1 commander kit
- You can never have too many Nikon SB-900 Speedlights
- I think the same goes for Quantum QFlash X5d-R’s as well
- While I’m at it a couple more Quadra rangers would be good
Another lonely love, but I have been interested in what’s out there since I was a kid.